An upgrade in our greenhouses are the wooden floors. These floors are an added value in your greenhouse. With them, you create another dimension in your greenhouse, turning it into a living space. Enjoy a book with a cup of tea in the
early spring sun. In the autumn, it is still pleasant behind the glass in the garden as well.
The thermowood floor provides a warm, homely effect in your greenhouse.
The decking has an attractive, warm colour which ages beautifully and evenly after a while. Moreover, the wood is maintenance friendly, very resistant to deformation, stable and has no cracks, pique or knots.
Slightly curved for quick down. Planed smooth on four sides, with two grooves at the bottom. The subconstruction H 42 x 68 cm is in thermowood. All clips have been mounted in advance.
– Durability class I/II (softwood)
– 100% ecological, environment-friendly
– The best alternative for tropical hardwood – Good resistance against decay
– Resistant to deformation and stable
– Warm colour
– Delivery time (according to type of greenhouse) – 100 % efficiency